[time-nuts] A real world project need for timing accuracy...

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Nov 2 11:33:11 UTC 2010

Hi

Ok, I mis-understood the question.

In my experience, you can have big buck (as in many thousands of dollars) optics and not see .2" holes at 800 yards. The bull's eye is a *lot* bigger than the hole the bullet made.

The only time I have seen people "calling" shots at that range, it's after the targets have been marked by the crew working the targets.

Bob