[time-nuts] OT loosing things

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Fri Nov 12 19:02:30 UTC 2010

Actually, they are undoubtedly menahunes, brought from Hawaii in the wheel
well of a jet...
Don

William H. Fite
> And thank you, Mr. Spenser...  [?]
>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 12:15 PM, J. Forster <jfor at quik.com> wrote:
>
>> And some are Faerie Queens.
>>
>> -John
>>
>> ===========
>>
>> > I'm sure some faeries are fairies...

>> tales

>> move, I

>> petrified

>> 12'

>> them

>> > and follow the instructions there.

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road