[time-nuts] OT loosing things

Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Sat Nov 13 13:23:33 UTC 2010

This is interesting. I responded to a dismissive, condescending,
personal reply which was telling me how to behave with one using the
same style so the OP would understand it, yet you ignored the original
and choose to criticize me. You have an unusual definition of "polite."

But, it's not my list, and it's obviously not moderated.

At 07:45 AM 11/13/2010, Chuck Harris wrote...