[time-nuts] Hyperterminal with variable baud rate

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Fri Nov 19 07:28:10 UTC 2010

Corby,

once you have tried this:

http://www.docklight.de/index.htm

you don't want to use anything else. That comes from the fact that it is not
exactly a terminal program instead it is a diagnostic program for problems
with serial ports. The free evaluation version lets you do anything with the
exception to save some settings. The scroll box for the baud rate lets you
edit any baud rate and with non-standard baud rates you get a message about
possible errors. Note that the keyboard is not enabled at program start. You
have have to klick on the small keyboard icon to enable it.

regards
Ulrich Bangert