[time-nuts] Christmas Comes Early #1

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sun Nov 21 16:20:13 UTC 2010

Hello The Net:

Excess to my needs is a National Instruments model: GPIB 232CT 64K,
P/N: 180450-01 Rev B1

Looks to be a RS-232 to IEEE 488 controller (GPIB adapter) in a
standalone box.

I do not have the wall wart power supply, but it uses +9VDC @ 700 mA max.
I do not have any drivers or any documentation, which should be on the
NI website.

Connectors are for a female 25 pin D shell for the RS-232 and a female
GPIB connector.

Does it work ?  I do not know.

Free to the first respondent who wants to pay the postage.
Should fit in one of those priority mail boxes with unlimited weight.

I grew up and got a Prologix USB to GPIB adapter and I have never looked
back.

Stan, W1LE     Cape Cod     FN41sr

ZZZZz