[time-nuts] FS700 schematic

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat Nov 27 09:13:13 UTC 2010

Paul,

I am currently in a terrible hurry with my job. Must return to the FS700
later. Currently it runs completely ok on the W3DZZ with 102 dB receiver
gain and 31 dB noise margin. I have connected the output of my Z3805 to the
FS700's comparator input and the display says that ther is a delta-f of
1.9E-13 measured over a period of 117 hours.

Best regards
Ulrich