[time-nuts] OT: Frequency Divider boards - taking deposits now.

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 16:14:51 UTC 2010

Of the 72 people who originally signed up, I have received deposits from 43 for a total of 58 boards. Two people have explicitly dropped out, and two that I know of only want bare boards, and unfortunately I've received no reply from 25.

I've got enough deposits in to allow me to place the order with the factory for these on Monday (with parts mounted on the PCBs, plus a very few blank boards).   I will be ordering 100 boards, as economies of scale mean there's no sense in placing a smaller order as it actually costs loads more per board.

I'm sending this to the lists in the hope of reaching the 25 non responders who may not be getting my emails for whatever reason.  If you did sign up for this toward the beginning of the year, please could you email for messages from me asking for deposits.   Or if you've changed your email address, please let me know.

The good news is that now I have enough in deposits to allow me to go to production early next week.  :-)

If you are interested, the made up boards will cost GBP57.50 plus shipping, and the bare boards will be GBP12.50 each plus shipping (originally estimated at GBP14.50).  If I gave anyone a lower figure than GBP12.50 for bare boards, my apologies I forgot to allow for tooling costs.   Exact shipping costs are not yet known as I can only work that out once I have completed boards.

If you would like to order in advance, please send GBP31.50 via PayPal to david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk for each board as a deposit.  Please change the email subject from "You've got funds" to "Frequency Divider Deposit".

If this is the first you've heard of this, and you'd like to know more please contact me off list.

Regards,
David Partridge