[time-nuts] If there a FAQ

Ziggy ziggy9 at pumpkinbrook.com
Mon Nov 29 18:47:14 UTC 2010

Google is still your friend :)

For those so inclinde, you can get to Daniel Kleppner's Physics Today
article via the Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System:

<http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006PhT....59c..10K>

Clicking on the Full Text Article link will get you where you want to be
and let you read the article or download a PDF if you like. Still an
interesting article for newbies like me.