[time-nuts] 60 KHz Receiver

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Oct 5 22:02:24 UTC 2010

Hi

I've had similar experiences with commercial power (we can't get the new transformers up on the pole this evening, but we can have it done by noon tomorrow...).

The same call on a residential circuit gets you endless grief about tariffs and their poor aching back. Lucky if you can even double the circuit in under a couple months.

Bob