[time-nuts] Nano Gyroscope

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed Oct 6 17:44:17 UTC 2010

Hi Brooke,

Looks like the physorg paper is talking about an optical rate gyro.
Don't think the drift rate matters, since position is not measured.

Yes, your reference gives bad numbers for a fiber optic rate gyro,
but the physorg paper claims a device that works.

Something is out of joint. (Thin reference to time in Hamlet)

Bill Hawkins