[time-nuts] GPS backup for the stationary time and frequencyuser

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sat Oct 9 16:00:19 UTC 2010

  On 10/9/2010 8:22 AM, jimlux wrote:

> Unlikely that this would be in the open literature.  It's pretty
> clearly one of those things that falls under export control.
Quite likely. The threat itself hasn't been mentioned as far as I can
tell, either... as someone who relies on GPS timing for several telecom
and network applications, including one where time disruptions can be
security disruptions, it is definitely something to think about and add
to the list of risks.

Matthew Kaufman