[time-nuts] Is $1500 for a Thunderbolt a bit too much?

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Fri Oct 15 22:15:46 UTC 2010

Bert wrote:

>There is a second line Make Offer, maybe he sold three based on a
>reasonable offer.

The purchase history indicates that the 2 sales were at $1500 and the
seller has declined one offer and let 4 others expire.

Note that the listing is for a Thunderbolt E and a full "plug and
play" kit of ancillaries (including a crappy little wall wart power
supply) rather than the older, standard Thunderbolt that I believe
most of us have (not that I think that makes it worth $1500).

Best regards,

Charles