[time-nuts] TestEquipTrader

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Oct 19 04:41:35 UTC 2010

1. TestEquipTrader is NOT a "site". It is a Yahoo Group, an email
reflector, like febo. To access the files, etc. you have to join the
Group:

2. Lothar has good stuff at good prices, but is very erratic about
shipping things. He also has hung out on other Yahoo Groups. He is NOT
representative of the rest of the list members. He has only just
re-appeared after a many month absence.

Best,

-John