[time-nuts] 60KHz Antenna Cont'd

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 03:43:53 UTC 2010

Gents,

Wrote: < John's antenna should be in the archives. Just 100 feet of RG-58 wound on a 4 foot diagonal PVC pipe frame, with the shield split at 50 feet, IIRC. Tried resonating it, got unstable results.
<snip>

Could you please elaborate on the construction details such as co-ax used, indoors or out, and type of tuning caps used, ect?  What was the input amp used?

I was planning on making that antenna but don’t want to go to all the effort for a bust.  My antenna would be outside and I plan on using some RG-6.

Regards,

Perrier