[time-nuts] Austron 2100F

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Oct 22 12:12:49 UTC 2010

Hi Antonio,

Ok.  I just wanted to be sure that it was still up in Europe.  Canada
dropped their chains 3 months earlier than they said they would.  And
since Loran-C is no longer usable world wide, I figure Europe will be
dropping their chain soon.

The error indication you have described tells me that you have no
reference oscillator.  This could be for a couple of reasons:

1) you have no frequency standard connected to your 2100F
2) the switch, labeled 1-5-10, on the board stack visible when you hinge
    open the front panel is set incorrectly for your external frequency
    standard.
3) Your 2100F is broken.

-Chuck Harris