[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors (was Capacitor Failures)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Oct 24 14:21:15 UTC 2010

Hi

We occasionally  sell product designed in the late 60's or early 70's. None of it has firmware in it. Remembering what we did use back then for tool chains (and host hardware), I can't fathom how you would go back and update firmware from that era if we had it. It would have to be a "port to new tools and pray" effort.

Bob