[time-nuts] Determining Time-Nut infection severity.

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Mon Oct 25 01:21:45 UTC 2010

This sounds like a new project/kit... a TOD clock.  Simple... monitor
heartbeat (easy enough and I know it's not the only thing involved but if it
stops... so do you usually... but KISS should be kept in mind for this or it
gets WAY to complicated).  Heartbeat and PPS... with GPS and/or/with a small
Rb standard...  Ticker stops ticking... *timestamp*!  There we go.  So,
who's going to do the TOD kit?  I'd prefer something very small and not
obvious (like a watch that simply STOPS with a micro USB port to download
the *accurate/precise* time stamp of TOD).  Easy enough?

Yes, I'm infected but probably worse than most.  If you've seen my list of
gear and know that I don't even had the TBolt running yet (and have only
powered up one of my Rb standards... and have a LOT of "kits" to build....
etc.) you'd probably ALL place my TOD pretty quickly.  ;)