[time-nuts] Time of death-Again

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:05:24 UTC 2010

Neville,

The Time of Arrival error for the millisecond pulsar J0437-4715 is about 11
nsec. This takes into account the location of the pulsar, the solar system's
barycentre, the earth's (perturbed) orbit around that barycentre and not to
mention the interstellar medium that the pulse has to travel through and be
dispersed by - all to an accuracy of about 3m.

Not bad and certainly not rubbery!

Regards,

Jim