[time-nuts] Most precise clock ever created - here we go again

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 11:25:57 UTC 2010

sar10538 at gmail.com writes:

So if  everything is in 2d then nothing has mass as we need volume,
hence a third  dimension, for mass surely. If nothing has mass then it
should be possible  to travel faster than the speed of light. In a 2d
universe, a lot of the  basic laws of physics, we hold dear, just
break, don't  they?

-------------
There is another consideration, if we assume the third dimension to be the
Z axis, just for example doesn't really matter which, and that is taken to
be  the "depth" of our perception, simple rotation interchanges that with
either the X or Y axis.

Nothing very profound in that but which one in our "reality" are we  going
to treat as non-existent, or is this just to be conveniently explained  away
as an artefact of holography?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR