[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sun Oct 31 14:28:33 UTC 2010

Hello Bill,

If you already have a PC with a motherboard soundcard or a accessory
soundcard (PCI), then
with appropriate software you can look at signals in the time or
frequency domains.

a google search on scope software may find some shareware.

Spectrum Lab, Spectran, etc. are also free and on a windows PC will show
the
frequency spectrum to the frequency limits of the soundcard.

Just depends what you really want to do and the complexity of your testing.

If you have to spend the money, get one of each....   and play...  HI

Stan, W1LE