[time-nuts] Maser manual

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 04:50:56 UTC 2010

paul swed wrote:
> So by those pictures you actually have it working?
> Crazy question do you just drive down to your local air gas company and by
> some hydrogen. How do you fill the red bottle?
> Just down loaded the tech manual earlier printed out the ops manual.
> Thanks

Basically, yes.. you can order up a tank of H2 pretty easily.  However,
I would think you need a fairly pure grade (e.g. oxyhydrogen welding
grade aint gonna cut it)..
For small amounts, a "lecture bottle" (2 cu ft at STP) would probably be
the way to go.

Or, generate it yourself (zinc and acid, for instance)