[time-nuts] Maser info

Had had at to-way.com
Thu Sep 2 15:16:57 UTC 2010

If your serious, the disassociator splits the hydrogen molecules "H2"
into atoms "H" to allow maser operation. I do have an old Interocitor
screen I could mount on top of the Maser. It would look kinda neat!

>Oh Corby, you are a man of true wit. I love it

Hadley

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."