[time-nuts] homebrew H maser

Paramithiotti, Luciano Paolo S luciano.paramithiotti at hp.com
Thu Sep 2 17:23:12 UTC 2010

I am rally interested to be part of a team of people with the target to built an active H Maser.
If there are in the world persons who are really interested in, it will be a good starting point.
To built specific parts there are several way to do it in ham saving mode, for example for the cavity I can find a friend of main that have high precision machine to phisically prepare it and so on. First of all is important to find the team.

Hope hear you,

Luciano P. S. Paramithiotti