[time-nuts] Freestanding mast

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Sep 7 03:24:43 UTC 2010

Ah, well, Steve's message didn't appear here.

There are several possibilities:

Steve's mast really did sink 1.3 metres.

His continent really did sink 1.3m.

Some bureaucrat adjusted MSL by 1.3m quietly because it would be
politically incorrect to admit that the globe was actually warming.

We have some idea of how time is adjusted for GPS. Does anyone know
how and when MSL is adjusted? I mean, 1.3m is quite a lot.

Bill Hawkins