[time-nuts] Possibly OT: Maintenance manual for Racal 1998 and 1999 now a...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 08:14:09 UTC 2010

eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es writes:

Thank  you very much for your efforts.  And BTW, any PTS 040 manual  around?

---------
Hi Ignacio

I presume you've found the PTS160, PTS310, etc manuals on Didier's  site?

I've not seen a manual for the PTS040 but it might be worth  checking your
unit against these other manuals as there's several  at least of the PTS
synthesisers that share a similar circuit  arrangement and also have some
identical modules.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR