[time-nuts] Timing Distribution in Mountainous Terrain

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Sep 9 23:29:44 UTC 2010

Ralph,

so you're talking about 5.8E-14, right?
I'd think no off the shelf caesium, even when run in a temperature
controlled environment, will get you there.
Well, at a first glance, a 5071A with high performance tube would, if
you keep any environmental effects out.
So you'll likely need to sync them through a reliable and reproduceable
link.
Just a quick shot though.

Adrian