[time-nuts] Homebrew WWVB TX simulator?

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Tue Sep 14 22:23:10 UTC 2010

 I believe there was something in Circuit Cellar (magazine) in the last
year or two. Ah!  Issue #239 June 2010 "ABOVE THE GROUND PLANE - Totally
Featureless Clock (Part 3)" by Ed Nisley

    "You are well on your way to building a "totally featureless clock."
    You understand the hardware and how to build a WWVB simulator. This
    article details how firmware converts a received pulse stream into
    time codes, validates the codes, and ensures that the clock displays
    the correct time. p. 44"