[time-nuts] OT: Wanted - Racal 1992 or 1998 Custom IC.

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 17:15:46 UTC 2010

I'm looking for a custom IC used in the Racal 1991/2 and 1998/9 counters.  Amongst other things it is used to generate the CPU clock.   I know it's dead as I've tested it by sticking it into a known good counter.

In the 1992 it is IC18 and in the 1998 it is IC9 and in either case the Racal part number is 22-8403 - it's a 40 pin wide DIP.

In both cases it is next to the MPU (or CPU) which is an MC146805E2, which I may also need.

Does anyone have an otherwise junker counter with these parts available?

Regards,
David Partridge