[time-nuts] [qs1r] Looking for good, cheap, external reference

russell rstanphill at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 23:58:20 UTC 2010

Is there anyway to tell without opening the box if you have:

1)  "better oscillator"  (=Trimble labeled) Anything visible from SW
(Tboltmon or LH)?  Any behavior fingerprint?

2)  "newer firmware"  (=rev 3.00)    Does show up in SW.

3)  "newer brain dead temp sensor"  (=                        ?).  Anything
visible from SW (Tboltmon or LH)?  Any behavior fingerprint?   What is the
new sensor you changed to?

Thanks.  Russell