[time-nuts] Next Generation Time/Frequency Standards May Require Provisions Preventing Vertical Displacement

Jeffrey Okamitsu w3kl at w3kl.com
Wed Sep 29 17:59:26 UTC 2010

I was thinking more in terms of remotely located devices.  That is, not at
the same physical position where the sync signal is transmitted over some
reliable medium.   In that case, one will have to know the relative vertical
displacement.

Also, as I think further, in principle the local terrain at each location plays
a role as well.

Jeff
 Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
+1-609-638-5402 US Mobile Phone