[time-nuts] Help needed in Seattle with HP 8620C and 86242D Sweep Oscillator

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Mon Apr 4 04:57:40 UTC 2011

Hello! I've got a HP 8620C with a 86242D plugin (5.9 - 9.0GHz) that is in very good physical condition. The machine powers up, and I can get a sawtooth wave from the sweep out connector. The top row of knobs move the pointers in the window as they should. I don't have a network analyzer (or even a high frequency counter) so I cannot really tell if this thing is working. I am intending on getting information on the operation function of the oscillator and then selling it

If there is anybody on the list in the Seattle with the knowledge and equipment to help me check out this machine I will be happy to pay for your time. Please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Pete
Issaquah, WA