[time-nuts] GPS antenna with direction orientation?

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Mon Apr 4 11:20:49 UTC 2011

Hi Brooke,

> Hi John:
>
> Exactly.  There are about a dozen specific antennas that have been
> thoroughly characterized for phase center at L1 and L2.  I think to the
> mm level.
>
> Have Fun,
>
> Brooke Clarke
> http://www.PRC68.com

There are a lot more than a dozen antennas that are characterized. See

   http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/ANTCAL/index.shtml

for the small list. A larger number of calibrations are available from Geo++

   http://geopp.de/index.php?bereich=5&kategorie=34&artikel=62

but the data from Geo++ is not for free. Your postprocessing software
might already have some of the Geo++ data.

Note that NGS normaly give Relative corrections  (compared with the
"golden standard" an AOA JPL chokering iirc) Geo++ often give absolute
corrections.

--

   Björn