[time-nuts] BNC question

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 9 23:39:37 UTC 2011

Hi Stan this one has been covered before the pins are the same size the
difference is in the amount of dielectric round the socket in the
female....the 75 ohm one hase the socket poking free of the ptfe and on the
50 ohm it is flush with the end. The the centre connectors mate correctly
together.

Alan G3NYK