[time-nuts] Fwd: Your contact submission from LightSquared

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:06:39 UTC 2011

Way back when the LightSquared controversy was brought to our
attention I went on the their site and wrote a complaint on the
contact page. Sure it doesn't affect me right now but who knows about
their global ideas and I thought that another lone voice of descent
may make the reconsider imposing their interference on you guys in the
US (yes, I do care and yes, I still believe in the Easter bunny :)
Well it seems they have finally got round to my enquiry, albeit after
some considerable time. At the rate they seem to move, and with the
complexity of this thing, maybe they will get around to implementing
this system in the next millennia and not even our grand-children’s,
grand-children's, grand-children will have to worry about it.

In case you were wondering, I was fairly reserved with my language and
I think I may have only used one word that is not in the dictionary,
once.

Cheers, Steve