[time-nuts] Thunderbolt serial port problem UPDATE

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 09:32:47 UTC 2011

Further to this discussion, my fluke.l monitor has never decoded the
Tbolt oscillator voltage, although all other data is displayed
successfully.

I contacted fluke.l regarding the problem and he promised to look into
it - that was over a year ago and I have heard nothing since.

As a precaution I have retro-fitted the missing components, a la Didier,
it doesn't address the data display problem of course, but otherwise the
monitor works OK. Just don't assume you'll get any after-sales support!

David