[time-nuts] cheap 5V OCXO in 14DIP has about 1E-9 drift per day

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Sat Apr 16 18:24:09 UTC 2011

On 4/9/2011 11:29 AM, Greg Broburg wrote:
> <deletia>
>
> I expect that I am missing something obvious here
> a little nudge may help.
>
> Regards;
>
> Greg

What you are missing is that the concept only applies to small integer
(2 or 3) division ratios and won't work as speculated here.  It's sort
of (long stretch here) like injection locking in reverse.  If you want
I'll try and post some links to papers later.

--
mailto:oz at ozindfw.net    Oz
POB 93167 Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)