[time-nuts] Archive search (was Navicom Timorbit Saturn)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Apr 18 04:37:47 UTC 2011

> Thanks (btw, is there an easy way to search all the archives on febo?  I
> could only see each month)

google (or your favorite search engine) generally works better than any
site-specific search mechanism.

At least for google, you can add >site:xxx< to restrict things to a specific
site.  You may want site:*.example.com rather than site:example.com

I couldn't find anything relevant to >Navicom Timorbit Saturn<.  (Febo or
whole world)