[time-nuts] HP 3314A ROMs

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Mon Apr 18 05:52:44 UTC 2011

As promised in another thread, I'm trying to read the ROMs on my
working 3314A. The six ROMs are Mostek MK36000, a 24-pin 8K x 8 part.
My programmer doesn't list these. A little Googling shows that this
part should be pin compatible with both the 2364 ROM and the 68766
EPROM. Neither one of these is in the list of supported devices for my
programmer. I am awaiting an answer on how to add any of these chips
to the software for my programmer. Once I have read the ROMs, I will
upload to KO4BB.

Joe Gray
W5JG