[time-nuts] OT: At the Flea

Scott Burris slburris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:10:08 UTC 2011

Even in the early 70's, my chemistry set was full of poisonous
chemicals.  They were all clearly labelled, "Don't eat".  I didn't
eat and survived.  Can't remember exactly what was in there,
but it at least had cobalt chloride and sodium ferrocyanide.

OTOH, I do remember an experiment where you mixed two
chemicals and got a precipitate.  You filtered the precipitate
out and what was left was sodium chloride, i.e. salt water.
The instruction manual said you could taste it!  Even for those
days that seems a little extreme!

Scott