[time-nuts] Housing LPRO and Thunderbolt together

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 00:50:12 UTC 2011

Magnus,

I just cannot believe you are disagreeing with me !

However, I still stand behind my statement.  Considering the two mechanisms, the quartz
blank seldom fail in a proper design.  Whereas the Rubidium is guaranteed to fail as you
have admitted.  But you do have a point that the Rubidium can be revived with a good
degree of success.  The quartz blank, if fractured, is no more period.

And of course we are ignoring all the standard electronic parts, etc., and only talking
about the primary mechanisms.

73....Bill....WB6BNQ