[time-nuts] manuals, anyone?

T. Czerwonka tczerwonka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:15:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:21 PM, T. Czerwonka <tczerwonka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all--
>
> Long story short, a department at a university needs to get rid of a
> bunch (5-6 file cabinets worth) of 80's vintage user and service
> manuals for Tek (mostly) and HP equipment.  Oscilloscopes, generators,
> etc.  70s/80s/90s vintage?

[...]

Hi all--

I've received a few responses with specific models -- what I *should*
have done yesterday was to use my crummy cellphone camera and image
the spines/covers of what was there.  Way too much to write down at
that time.   In any case, my DSLR is on my desk for the next visit.

Suggestions to contact Dave at Artek Media also noted -- that's almost
certainly the best solution, I'm glad I asked.  I will do that after I
have a list of what's there.

thanks--
--Tim WO9U