[time-nuts] manuals, anyone?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Aug 4 16:51:04 UTC 2011

If somebody wanted to do something really useful, they would build a meta
search engine for manuals, that with one query would check the host of
manual sites out there.

I'm sick of Google hits for some equipment dealers that show up for every
possible catalog number, whether they have the item or not.

Most recently, I was looking for a Tektronix part. Warbird Parts kept
coming up, but were useless. Apparently they have entered every possible
NSN into a database and Google finds it.

IMO, the problem is more finding manuals than anything.

YMMF,

-John