[time-nuts] FTS 1050A What to do??

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:38:56 UTC 2011

--

Why not?  Divide it by 6000300 and you have 1Hz.  Or by 60003 and have 100Hz.

First divide by 100 using a pair of decade counters.  Then have that
drive a counter and you compare the count with "60003" and a match
drives a reset line low resetting the counter to 0.  The reset line is
your 1Hz output.    I think it could all be done with cheap cmos
logic.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California