[time-nuts] frequency stabilty question

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 16 04:02:05 UTC 2011

Paul,

On 16/08/11 02:07, Paul A. Cianciolo wrote:
> Magnus,
>
> Now that I have a basic understanding, the way you explained seems just rite.
> My lack of even a basic understanding is what led to the confusion.
> Sorry if I caused you any  trouble.
> I am going to go back and read the article again.
>
> Thank you Magnus

You are welcome. However, I wish that you and anyone else should be able
to get the basic understanding from that article, and then be able to
pick up more and more of the quirks. I still consider that the article
is "work in progress" even if it covers quite some ground by now. It
lacks some theoretical analysis aspects, but could be better in
depicting some key aspects.

So, for me it is important to find out what was missing for you to "get it".

Cheers,
Magnus