[time-nuts] Austron GPS antennas

k4cle at aol.com k4cle at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 21:49:07 UTC 2011

Hi Magnus, thanks for that information.  I had forgotten about that Plessey
GP2010 and GP2015 RF chip.  The only problem is that you have to do a divide
by 7 on the 40 MHz signal that Plessey did in the GP2021 correlator IC.
Using an old SuperStar RX is a good reconmendation.  Thanks.  Doug, k4cle.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless