[time-nuts] any HP 5370B Available or other TIC

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 12:29:20 UTC 2011

Jergen, I am glad to release every thing, there are no secrets if there is
interest I will gladly send you and for that matter any one else interested
 off line schematics and pictures. I do not want to flood the list  since
there is only sparse interest also I am limited by the attachment size. If  I
find more interest I may put to gather a document package that I will send
off  line as an attachment. My only concern are the PC boards till we have a
system  running with software I may have to change layout and than some one
may order  one version and some one else the an other  one. Also till every
thing  is cast in concrete the layout does not have components labeled.
Presently  I hand label on paper for those that get boards. If you want more
please contact  me off list with specific questions.
As an example I have not been happy with the 100 MHz  for the  counters. On
the last run I used a PLL using the reference channel. To many  components
and takes tuning. Found ICS 512 and thanks to Corby ICS 570. Takes  two 512
or one 570. Finished layout yesterday for both and ordered parts  for
testing. Total cost still below $200.
Bert

In a message dated 8/22/2011 3:30:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,