[time-nuts] Question for any HP105 owners

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 30 15:00:03 UTC 2011

Thanks Tom, the reference oscilator is a Datum FTS 1050.  I've used both a HP 5370B and my Tek 2252 scope as time interval counter and looked at the data files with Plotter and Time Lab.  The results are all more or less the same for ADEV at 100 seconds.

With regards to the sqrt(2) removal I'm not familiar with that phrase but the measurements I was making were for ADEV.  Using Plotter I also removed the small ammount of drift but the ADEV values didn't change much.

My HP105B has the older style (non 10811) oscilator.   It does out perform all the 10811's that I own (especially with regards to longer term stability.)

Regards
Mark Spencer