[time-nuts] Question for any HP105 owners HP5370 Settings

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Wed Aug 31 00:37:12 UTC 2011

John,

I don't know if I am going to understand all this.
I come from an analog world, a dinosaur, all this timing stuff as much fun
as it is, can be awful intimidating.

I am thinking there is a 1 PPS source in the Z3801a   but for the moment I
have one of these devices
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320751663786

Do you think this will work?
Some day when you have some free time, perhaps we could have a phone call or
SKYPE if you use that  and discuss 1 or 2 of these issues
Thank you again

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years