[time-nuts] Software for Tektronix FCA3100 Counter -- AKA Pendulum CNT91

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 00:13:16 UTC 2011

Earlier this year I got a very good deal on an as new Tektronix  FCA3100
Timer/Counter/Analyzer, which turned out to be  a rebadged Pendulum CNT91.

Pendulum offers what looks to be some very nice software for this  unit,
what it calls its TimeView Modulation Domain Analyzer, but Tektronix have
quoted me a price for that in excess of what I paid for the counter  itself.

Does anybody know of any similar software that can be used with these
counters, ideally free:-), but at the very least a lot cheaper than  the 600 or
700 GBP I was quoted by Tektronix?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR