[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Wed Dec 14 19:58:07 UTC 2011

So the OCXO and the 9 pin RS232 are not actually connected to the PC
board? I am confused?

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

www.Leikhim.com

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

407-982-0446

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.